Saturday 24 January 2015

The Geeky Blogger's Sleek Companions

I am dreaming of my trip to Jodhpur tomorrow morning as I pen this post tonight. I'm a travel blogger and am mostly on my feet all the time. The old clunky laptop that I'm typing on right now had served me well. But it is about time I hunted for a new "companion".

A few minutes back, I set my eyes on the new ASUS EeeBook X205TA and it boasts of quite a few nifty features:-
  1. This ultrabook is just 1.75mm thick! Now, that machine is going to give my slim figure some competition! But healthy competition is always good. I will have more space in my backpack and the willingness to follow a punishing fitness regime. ;-)
  2. It has a quad core processor for doing dozens of things at once (just like I do)! This means, I can blog and upload a video simultaneously, while I listen to some soulful music on the background.
  3. The new 36% larger touchpad looks like the ultimate plan to convert keyboard fans to touchscreen.
  4. The 29.4cm display can now give me a home PC-like experience.
  5. The Sleek design of this ultrabook makes it look ultra-elegant in its muted tones and thin bezel.

Despite all of these features, I wouldn't have the power of a proper desktop. I want more. And I think I have found the perfect PC too! Enter the simple and powerful ASUS All In One PC ET2040:-
  1. This mean machine has built-in 1-hour UPS to prevent data loss during electricity outages. This sounds like how I deal with my body. I always consume extra food to be energetic throughout the day, especially when I feel I'll tire in the hot sun.
  2. Its awe-inspiring gesture control feature is probably the best! This technology is phenomenal! You don't even need to touch the screen to operate machines nowadays! A wave/flick will play/pause (music/videos), rotate pictures and browse sites.
  3. It's well connectedness is more than simply about USB 3.0 slots. It transfers everything really fast, and also comes with "smart charging". However, nothing can outdo its processing power and cool graphics technology.
  4. I just noticed that the computer has a Kensington lock on the side, and the HDMI port can be used to view everything on my larger than life screen (big TV)!
I had decided at the beginning that I would pick only one machine. But looks like I have a lot of need for several things at once. I will take the ultrabook on my trips and keep the desktop at home. I need power, sleekness and the ability to carry a thin book around everywhere. My style demands both the ASUS EeeBook X205TA and the ASUS All In One PC ET2040.What kind do you prefer? Shoot in your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!